Thursday, September 25, 2014

A meal at Devi's Corner Bangsar

As a HELP University student, you must be familiar with this place. So what’s the plus point at Devi’s vs. other banana leaf joints? Well first of all, this place is comfortable and air-conditioned. Secondly, the curries that they drench your sauces in are so exquisitely well made, you walk the fine line where pain and pleasure meet. On my previous visits, I always opt for fish curry to be served with banana leaf rice. This time around. I had my banana leaf rice served with chicken curry and mutton curry for my ny next serving.

This is the chicken curry.

The chicken curry was good. It just goes well with it. While eating, it started raining. Therefore, I have no other choice but to continue eating instead of waiting blindly for the rain to stop. I decided to try the mutton curry.

Goodness, the mutton curry is brilliant!!! In my opinion, this is better than the fish curry. But don't get me wrong, all the curries here are good.


Devi's Corner
14 Jalan Telawi 4,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2282 7591

No comments:

Post a Comment